If you are an Apple user, you might be versed with all financial assets like apple pay, gift cards and apple id balance. Sometimes, these assets get stuck in one or the other way and math turn unsuitable to use later. One such example is users may look to transfer iTunes credit to apple pay or redeem an iTunes gift card for cash. If you are one of them looking for these questions to disburse your funds effectively, then you may need to read through this article to get versed with valuable insights and processes to convert these in detail.
How to redeem iTunes gift card for cash?
iTunes gift cards are often preferred by users as they can be transacted for multiple assets like cards, other gifts and also cash. If you are looking for it. How to redeem your iTunes gift balance for cash? The good news is you can do it effortlessly. But, you may need to understand that Apple or any related apps do not provide any scope to cover these transactions.
For this reason, you may need to take help from third-party apps to seal off your gift cards. While there are no legal restrictions for the same, it can be a fair idea for you too. Some worthy examples can be Gameflip and Donotpay. Here is how you can do it (we used DoNotPay for demonstration):
- Step 1: Open your favourite browser on your device and check on the DoNotPay website.
- Step 2: Sign in if you are here for the first time. Otherwise, enter your login details to enter your account.
- Step 3: Once you enter your site, find and choose the gift card that you want to transact.
- Step 4: To start the transaction, provide necessary details like name, gift card number, remaining balance, and the state of the issue.
This way, the request will be sent to the cashback state. The cash procedure will start soon and will be credited to your account within around 14 working days. Even with other alternatives like Gameglip, the process and guidelines are almost the same.
How to transfer apple id balance to apple pay?
Apple id is one of the handy finance assets that users can have. This can be used for buying a number of items like apps, subscriptions, and other purchases. But it cannot be used for transferring funds to somewhere else. Accordingly, if you are looking for How to transfer your apple id balance to apple pay, then the answer would be no.
You may not be able to convert your apple id balance to apple pay. But there can be one way for this; you can buy gift cards with an apple id balance and transfer them to apple pay. Otherwise, you can convert these gift cards to cash, as depicted in previous lines. Let us see how we can transfer apple gift cards to our wallet or apple pay.
How to add an apple gift card to your wallet?
Now that we understand that we can buy and transfer apple gift cards to the wallet to convert them to apple pay, you may be enticed to know how this is done. Here is how to add an apple gift card to your wallet:
- Step 1: Procure and open the apple pay app on your phone.
- Step 2: Swipe up so that you can see Edit passes options and tap on it.
- Step 3: You can see a Scan Code option; tap on it.
- Step 4: On the left-top side of the front of the card, peel off the film.
- Step 5: After some time, you can see a notification on the top side of the screen; choose that option at checkout to safari.
- Step 6: You can see the gift card image on the screen along with the amount.
- Step 7: Find the Add button on the top-right corner of the screen and add it to your wallet effortlessly.
By now, we hope you have understood how to transfer iTunes credit to apple pay and also how to transfer apple id balance to apple pay. While there is no direct way, we can use the idea of gift cards to make use of all the apple id balances to make payments. Further, if you want to get these value gift cards in cash, you can sell them on credible sites and add them to apple pay as well. While the legitimacy is questionable, it may be a preference to make efficient use of additional gift cards.