If you are looking for how to sign out of amazon prime on tv, you are at the right place. In this post, we will check out how exactly this is done.
Amazon prime is probably one of the best subscriptions for any ecommerce and entertainment service. Be it privileges that users get on delivery or the premium movies and series it offers, every penny spent on it are worth the money. Another intriguing feature is that users can also log in to various devices like Tv, tablets and computers all at a time. In this context, some users could find a way to log out of their television. This makes them flood the internet with queries like how to sign out of amazon prime on tv? We are sure you can get the answer to your query by the end of this post.
Can You Sign Out of Amazon Prime on TV?
Logging out of Amazon Prime television is not easy unless you are using firestick or fire television as your device. In fire Os devices, there are handy options to log in and log out of your account, even adding more accounts too. But it may turn tricky if you want to do the same on other devices like Roku and Android. In the apps of these devices, evidently, you can enter login credentials while you open them for the first time. However, if you want to delete it or want to log out, it is not easy on television. This is because there is no option that aids you in logging out of your television directly. If you fear for your privacy and ask queries like how to sign out of amazon prime on tv, don’t worry! You can do it remotely using other devices.
How To Sign Out Of Amazon Prime On TV Remotely?
Now that you are aware that you can log out of amazon Prime remotely from your television. You would be enticed to know how this is done. Let us check out the same in detail in the following lines:
- Step 1: Grab your computer open your favourite browser.
- Step 2: Navigate to Amazon Prime in your browser and log in to it.
- Step 3: Now go to Accounts and Lists on the top-right side of the screen and click on it.
- Step 4: Now, choose, Your Video Library.
- Step 5: Navigate to Settings> Your Devices.
- Step 6: You can see the devices that you are presently logged in to, including your computer, phone, television etc. Navigate to your television and find the Deregister button beside it. Click on it.
You have successfully logged out of your amazon prime account on your television now. If you don’t want to do the same but on a mobile phone, check out the upcoming lines.
How To Sign Out Of Amazon Prime On TV Remotely In Mobile Phone?
If you don’t have a laptop and still want to log out of your television, you can do it in your mobile phone app too. While the process is more or less the same as that in computer, Let us check out how is this done in detail for better comprehension:
- Step 1: Navigate to the Amazon app on your mobile phone and tap on it.
- Step 2: Once the homepage is loaded, find three horizontal bars on the left-top side of the screen tap on them.
- Step 3: In the list of options that pops up, navigate to Your account and tap on it
- Step 4: You can see a new page is opened on your screen with a set of options; scroll down to Content and devices and tap on it.
- Step 5: Tap on the Devices tab to access the list of devices that you are currently logged in to
- Step 6: Find your TV and tap on it for more options.
- Step 7: Find the Deregister button and click on it.
Boom! You have successfully logged out of your television from your mobile phone remotely.
The process of logging out is the same in both android and iPhones since the interface of the app is almost the same. Further, note that the same procedure can be implemented in other devices like tablets too.
How To Logout Of Amazon Prime On Television Directly?
We have been claiming that anyone can log out of their amazon prime account remotely. If you want to log out of the television without the inference of any other device, it is possible under certain conditions. Firstly, you must have a browser app on your TV so that you can log in and manage your account on the TV itself. Secondly, you may need an external keyboard to navigate through the browser easily. Since these obligations may not be fulfilled all the time, you may prefer the above steps. Note that the process of managing the account in the browser is exactly the same as that you may need to do on the computer (stated in previous lines).
That’s it! You now know how to sign out of amazon prime on tv. While there you cannot directly log out of your tv, you can remotely answer the same by managing your account from other devices like computers, mobile phones or tablets. If you are using smart televisions which can support a browser, you can also manage the same in your televisions themselves. Here, the process is exactly the same as depicted for a computer.