Are you looking to create a YouTube video? These can turn interesting with handy strategies and tips like a catchy headline, tags, and evidently an exciting thumbnail. While some aspirants are not aware of these tips and strategies, some are confused about how to make perfect thumbnails and headlines for their content. Consequently, a popular question is flooding the internet in recent times: how to put a thumbnail on YouTube mobile? You are here, which implies that you, too, probably want to know the answer for the same.
Fortunately, you are at the right place. In this post, we will not only elucidate how to put a thumbnail in YouTube mobile but also edify you with some valuable insights to make your YouTube journey better.
YouTube Studio- All You Need to Know
While you can view tons of content on mobile via YouTube applications, making relevant changes to your content is not possible in the same. You can upload a video to your channel in the youtube mobile app itself.
However, you cannot make relevant changes like adding thumbnails in that app. To avail of all these professional features, you may need to download another app on your phone known as Youtube Studio.
Youtube Studio is an editing app created by Google to provide all the creators with relevant options to upload their content or elevate their already uploaded content. These include changes in the titles, durations, adding subs, and editing/changing the thumbnails.
So, you need to download the Youtube Studio app and log in to your account to set up your phone to upload or change the thumbnails. Here’s how you can download and install this app:
- Step 1: Navigate and open the Playstore app on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: Search For Youtube Studio in the search bar.
- Step 3: You can find the youtube Studio app in the list and select on it.
- Step 4: Tap on Download and sit back for it to download and install automatically.
How To Put A Thumbnail On Youtube Mobile
Now that we have comprehended how to download and install the Youtube Studio app. You would be enticed to know how to change the thumbnail in the mobile phone itself. Here’s how you can do the same:
- Step 1: Once installed, Open the Youtube studio app on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: You can see your profile has already loaded into the app. This is because your youtube app gets linked with this automatically.
- Step 3: Scroll down to find the list of videos in your channel and choose the one whose thumbnail you want to change or upload.
- Step 4: Once you click on it, you can see the video’s dashboard on your screen. Now tap on the Pencil icon on the right-top side of the screen to go to the editing options.
- Step 5: Tap on the pencil icon on the top-left side of the thumbnail to edit or change it.
- Step 6: You can select images from the device by tapping on Change or select any one of the preloaded images. Here, select one of the preload images.
- Step 7: Tap on Done to confirm the changes made to your thumbnail.
Boom! You can now see that the thumbnail of your video is successfully changed.
Knowing the process to upload may not always be enough to make the video appearance interesting. Creating a handy, motivating, and exciting thumbnail need you to have a top-notch editor known as a Youtube thumbnail maker. Let us infer more about these in the following lines.
Importance of Youtube Thumbnail Makers
As depicted in the previous lines, Youtube thumbnail makers are editors that can let you create enticing thumbnails for your youtube videos. These need not be always divergent from traditional picture editors. Many professional picture editors can be a thumbnail makers for youtube if you are capable of making the perfect one. If you want to own a thumbnail maker for youtube, we can edify you with our top picks for you. Here are some online Youtube Thumbnail creator suggestions:
While you may stress out to create professional thumbnails expecting to make it elegant, you may need to look at certain tips while designing one. These are:
- Try Keeping it Simple easily interpretable
- Make relevant Statements and edits only
- Make it look branded by using contracting color and background mix
Here you go! You now know how to put a thumbnail on youtube mobile. While you can upload your new video in front of the youtube app itself, making changes in them needs a specialized app, YT studio. Mull over the detailed steps of how to do it with pictorial illustrations. Ensure to update the app regularly to avail of the latest features Google offers. Also, apps like Canva can be your best company for mobile editing.