If you are looking for how to play amazon prime music on google home, this post will guide you towards simple yet working procedures.
One of the reasons why prime subscription is a value for money option is the prime music services that it offers. With millions of songs to listen to, prime music has been one of the top music apps in the market. All the music lovers know how the experience of listening gets ameliorated when quality speakers come into the scene. Google home is one of the few popular smart speakers presently available in the market. Being aware of the same, users having these came up with queries like how to play amazon prime music on google home. We are sure to answer the same in this post, read till the end for better comprehension.
How Can Google Home Connect With Amazon Prime Music?
Google and Amazon have always been competing to get dominance over one another in terms of connectivity. Since both of them have a large number of loyal subscribers, offering connectivity options has turned obligatory among the two. When it comes to the amazon prime music app, it has recently announced its support for Chromecast. This means anyone can play songs from the amazon prime app in google speakers, including google home. For this, the user must have a prime music subscription along with a device ready to cast with google home. Let us check out how this is done in various devices in upcoming lines.
How To Play Amazon Prime Music On Google Home Via Android Device?
The mobile phone is the device that is probably the handiest option to listen to music. The same is the case with amazon prime music too. You can use the handy cast option almost instantaneously. Let us check out how is this done in the following lines:
- Step 1: Ensure that you have the Amazon Prime music app on your mobile phone. Install the app if you don’t and log in to it.
- Step 2: Navigate to the amazon prime music app on your mobile phone now and tap on it.
- Step 3: Once the home page is loaded, you can see the cast option on the top-right side of the screen. Tap on it.
- Step 4: Make sure your google home is turned on. You can see the list of devices being available currently on your device screen, scroll down and select your google home device and wait to get them connected.
- Step 5: Once the devices are connected, choose the content that you want to play and see if google home is playing the content.
You can get a handful of convenience features using this process. One of them is that you can adjust the volume from the phone itself.
How To Play Amazon Prime Music On Google Home Via PC?
In case you don’t want to use your mobile phone to play music, or you want to listen to music while you work on your laptop. Playing the content from your pc can be a better option. One of the advantages of using a PC is that you don’t need to have an app; further, you can stream from the google chrome browser directly. Let us check out how is this done in detail in the following steps:
- Step 1: Navigate and launch the chrome browser on your PC and ensure you are on a new tab.
- Step 2: Go to the amazon prime music site and ensure you have logged into it to access the content.
- Step 3: Once you have logged in, it’s time to cast the content to the device. For this, go to the three dots symbol on the top-right side of the screen and click on it.
- Step 4: You can see a list of options popping up. Scroll down to find Cast and click on it.
- Step 5: You can see a list of active devices available to connect on your screen, ensure your google home is turned on to show in this list, Choose your drive and wait for your PC to get connected
- Step 6: Once the devices are connected, click on the Cross button to close settings. Now, play a song to check if the devices are correctly connected; if not, try reconnecting them using the above steps.
Boom! You have successfully connected your amazon prime to google home to play content via PC. Just like that of a mobile phone, you can control the volume of the content from the PC itself. You may need to go to the same three-button option to access the controls.
What Control Options Can You Get While You Cast The Music?
When one casts a device with google home. They can make all the basic operations on the content to have control over them. When it comes to music, the user can have all the control over the music being streamed. These controls include Play, Pause, stop previous, next, and volume controls. Further, you can always go to the app or site to navigate the playlist and play the desired song anytime after being connected.
That’s it! You now know how to play amazon prime music on google home. The Chromecast support offered by prime music made connectivity easy. Now, no matter what google supported device you have, you can easily connect with google home using the cast option in it. Further, users can also avail all the needed control options making the connection perfect for all users.