Are you tired of Tiktok, have you become a victim, or do you simply want to take a break from it? Whatever your reason, you’ve come to the right place. This article will lead you through how to delete a TikTok account without a phone number.
Aside from linking your Tiktok account with another social media account, you typically have two options when creating a Tiktok account: sign up with your phone number or email. Previously, if you used your phone number to sign up for TikTok, you had no choice but to provide your phone number to delete your TikTok account.
You must use email if you don’t want to use your phone number. Simply log in to your associated email accounts and permanently delete your account. Now, let’s look at how to delete your Tiktok account without using a phone number in just a few minutes.
Remember This Before Deleting TikTok
Before you move to delete your account, there are a few things you should be aware of.
The first point to mention is your Tiktok information. After you delete your Tiktok account, you will lose all of your Tiktok data. As a result, once deleted, there is no way to recover it. As a result, consider it!
The second point is about the videos you’ve made. How does it feel to lose all of the exciting and best Tiktok videos you’ve worked so hard to create? Isn’t that bad? I meant to say that deleting your Tiktok account will also delete all your videos. As a result, if you delete your Tiktok account, you will lose access to your Tiktok videos.
But don’t get too panicked. You still have time to reconsider. In other words, you have another 30 days to consider it. This is because Tiktok will not delete your account immediately; instead, it will deactivate it for 30 days before deleting it entirely. So, if you’ve changed your mind, you’re all set.
Can you delete a TikTok account without a phone number?
When you try to delete an account on TikTok, you will be asked for verification. It is a security feature that prevents anyone other than the account owner from deleting the account. If you really desire to delete your account, you must verify it using one of the two methods, i.e., a phone number or an email address linked to your account.
If you used phone number verification when creating your account, you must verify via phone number when deleting it. So, if you don’t have access to the phone number, you must verify a new phone number and use it to delete the old one.
How to delete a TikTok account without a phone number – step by step
TikTok users can delete their accounts without providing their phone numbers. So, even if you’ve forgotten or changed your phone number, you can still permanently delete your TikTok account. Follow the steps below to safely delete your account without a phone number:
- Step 1: Open the TikTok app on your Android or iOS device.
- Step 2: In the bottom-right corner of the screen, click on Profile.
- Step 3: Next, select the Account section and tap on Manage Account from the Menu option, denoted by three short lines.
- Step 4: Scroll to the footer of the Manage Account Page, select Delete Account, and then select Verify and Continue.
- Step 5: Grant permissions and enter your data. You can log in with your registered email address if you do not have the phone number.
- Step 6: Enter your password and then click Next twice.
- Step 7: Once completed, the TikTok account is deactivated for 30 days before being permanently deleted.
Now, if you don’t remember your password, you can also delete your account. Check the following steps to know, and hope you can do it.
How to Delete TikTok Account without a Password?
Are you concerned about how to delete your TikTok account if you have forgotten your password? So, unwind. Here’s a simple solution for you:
- Step 1: Open TikTok on your device and select Profile from the bottom-right corner.
- Step 2: At the top-right corner of the profile page, tap the Menu button and select account.
- Step 3: Locate and tap on Manage Account on the account page.
- Step 4: Enter the password to delete the account directly from the Delete Account option. If you have forgotten your password, you must first change it.
- Step 5: On the Manage Account page, select the Password option.
- Step 6: The application will ask you to enter a 6-digit verification code sent to your registered email address on the following page.
- Step 7: Open your email and look for the TikTok verification code.
- Step 8: You can now change your password after entering the code.
- Step 9: Go to the Manage Account page and select Delete Account.
- Step 10: Use your new password to complete the account deletion process, and you can safely delete your TikTok account.
How to Delete TikTok Account without Login Information?
If you’re wondering how to delete an old TikTok account without a password or email, the answer isn’t what you’re looking for. You must have access to that profile to delete a TikTok account. If you remember your registered phone number, you can log in and recover your password. However, deleting the account is impossible if you do not have the phone number.
There would be no method to verify ownership of the account without the phone number, email address, or password. As a result, TikTok will be unable to delete your account.
We hope you fully comprehend the preceding steps and delete the Tiktok account without a phone number. It is the simple step that any Tiktok user can take to delete their account.