A blossoming evening would entice anyone to listen to Spotify songs. While listening to your favorite playlist, have you felt that these are not in the right sequence? Or do you feel that the sequence needs to be optimized for the best experience? If you face these issues, you would ask queries like How to change the order of Spotify playlist.
You are not the only one with this query; millions of users want to grasp the best from the songs they have subscribed to. Fortunately, Spotify offers the necessary options to make these changes. You can change these settings either from your mobile phone or pc. If you are looking to answer How to change the order of Spotify playlist, look no further, we will elucidate the same for you in the coming lines.
How to reorder Spotify playlists?
Spotify is a popular music streaming platform that offers many handy features to all its users. Spotify now offers its users to reorder their playlist. Let us look into how to reorder Spotify playlists in various devices in the coming lines.
How to change the order of Spotify playlist iPhone?
Here’s How to change the order of the Spotify playlist on iPhone:
- Step 2: On the home screen, click on Your Library, which you can find at the rightmost corner of the bottom menu.
- Step 3: In the list that appears in the new scream, select Playlists.
- Step 4: Now locate the playlist that you want to rearrange.
- Step 5: Once the playlist opens, you can see three dots on the right-top corner of the screen. Tap on it.
- Step 6: Now, tap on the Edit download option.
- Step 7: You can see the list of songs with handles—three parallel lines.
- Step 8: While you hold the selected song, drag it up or down to place it in the desired position.
- Step 9: You can repeat the same with any number of songs in that playlist. Once you have arranged the songs as desired, tap on the Done button on the top-right side of the screen.
How to reorder Spotify playlists in Desktop?
Reordering the playlists can be easier on a desktop with handy options available. Here’s how to reorder Spotify playlists in Desktop:
- Step 1: Launch the Spotify desktop app on your PC
- Step 2: Go to Your Library and open those playlists that you want to reorder.
- Step 3: Sort the songs by title.
- Step 4: In the top bar, select Edit; in the list that appears, click on select all.
- Step 5: All the songs will get selected. Click on Edit again, and then click on Cut.
- Step 6: Click on Edit once again, and then on Paste in the list that appears. You can now see that your songs are reordered.
This method would make the dates of all the songs the same as that of the date added. Thus, you can go for it if you are ok with it.
How to Reorder Spotify Playlists Songs in Spotify Playlist Android?
Mobile phone applications seldom come in handy when we have to change settings in accounts. When it comes to Spotify, we can perform many small changes. Here’s How to Reorder Spotify Playlists in Spotify Playlist App:
- Step 1: Download and launch the Spotify application on your phone. Login if needed.
- Step 2: Go to “Your Library” from the menu.
- Step 3: Select and open the playlist that you want to edit.
- Step 4: On the right side of the song, you can see a three-dotted icon. Tap on it.
- Step 5: Choose the “Add to another playlist” option and select the new destinations of the song.
Before we look at concluding lines, we should comprehend that playlists can only be rearranged if they are displayed in their original order. To get them back to their original order, you may just click the column that displays the arrow till the arrow disappears.
Here you Go! You now know how to change the order of the Spotify playlist. We have stated how to do this on various devices to make your search easier. The delay is over; get those awesome songs in the right order, and start enjoying your grooves.