While we all know Spotify is the pool of an ocean of songs. But can we all access all of them at a time? Some users who have selected only one language face problems in accessing other language songs. On the other hand, people who want Spotify in languages other than English to native languages also look for answers for their query: how to change the language on the Spotify app? If you are looking for the same, look no further. In this post, we will look into changing Spotify language on multiple devices.
How To Change Spotify Language From English To Native?
The language in Spotify can be changed by altering the language of the device. This process is often simple. Let us look into how to change Spotify language on various devices.
Change Spotify Language in Android
Changing settings like size and language are not taxing, especially in devices like android, where all the options are often handy. If you want to change Spotify language, you may need to change the device language for the same. Here’s How to Change Spotify Language in Android:
- Step 1: Launch the Settings app on your android phone.
- Step 2: In the settings screen, scroll down to find System and tap on it.
- Step 3: Now, tap on Languages & Input.
- Step 4: Tap on Languages to access various languages on the device.
- Step 5: If you don’t see your native language on the new screen, tap on Add a Language.
- Step 6: You can now see a number of languages on our screen, scroll and select your preferred language (Telugu, for instance).
- Step 7: Now, you can see that your choice is added to the list.
- Step 8: Drag your language to the top to enable it.
Now you can see that the entire drive language is changed along with the Spotify app.
Change Spotify Language on iPhone
Making basic iPhone settings is as easy as an android device. Even here, you may need to change the language of the device to alter the language in the Spotify app. Here’s How to Change Spotify Language on iPhone:
- Step 1: Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Step 2: In the settings screen, scroll to find General Settings and tap on it.
- Step 3: In the new screen of general settings, find and tap on Language and Region.
- Step 4: Tap on iPhone Language.
- Step 5: You will see a list of languages you change to. Scroll and select one of your choices.
- Step 6: To confirm this language, you will see a confirmation message, confirm it.
Now you have changed your device’s language, and thus in the Spotify app too.
Change Spotify Language in PC
While you need to change the language of the device on phones, this is not the case with PC versions. You can make relative language changes in the app itself, and the language is changed for the app only. Here’s How to Change Spotify Language on PC without changing language in other apps:
- Step 1: Launch the desktop app of Spotify on your device.
- Step 2: Select the drop-down menu at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: In the list that appears, select Settings.
- Step 4: Find and click on the drop-down menu beside language in the Settings screen.
- Step 5: Select the language of your choice from the list that drops down.
- Step 6: After altering the required settings, restart the app to apply changes.
How To Change The Language Of Spotify Songs?
Are you bored listening to songs in a single language? You can access and listen to other language songs as well. To do this, you may need to change or add languages in the Spotify app. Here’s how you do the same.
Change on a Mobile phone
To access songs of various other languages, you may need to make minor updates in the settings and preferences of your account. Here’s How to Change Language of Spotify Songs on a Mobile phone:
- Step 1: Launch the Spotify app on your phone.
- Step 2: On the top-right side of the home screen, tap on the Settings Gear icon.
- Step 3: In the new screen of various settings, scroll down to find Languages for Music and tap on it.
- Step 4: Now, you can see a list of languages that can be added or removed from preferences. Change what languages you want to alter.
Here you go, you have successfully changed the language in Spotify. The process of changing music languages is almost identical in iPhone since the interface is the same in both versions. The settings implemented in the phone would reflect in all the devices with the same account. Thus you may need to make changes to other devices like PC separately.
We are sure you are now clear about your query- how to change the language on the Spotify app. Be it changing the language of the Spotify app or adding language preference to music, the procedure is not taxing if you know how it is done. We have elucidated how to change Spotify language for multiple devices for better comprehension despite the almost identical procedure. Now, it’s time to change the language to your preference and native and relishing favorite grooves.