PrettyLittleThing is a fantastic online website if you’re looking for the trendiest fashion solutions that too within a decent budget. However, look no further if you’re seeking native forward fashion merchants who can provide the solutions you’ve been looking for. PrettyLittleThing in this regard emerges as an excellent choice but there are also some good alternatives for sites like PrettyLittleThing.
Why there is need of Sites Like PrettyLittleThing
Prettylittlething.com is the go-to online fashion destination for fashionable women who know how to have a good time. The fast-fashion label emanates a feeling of whimsy, nightlife, and confidence. Wear gorgeous leggings or one of their stunning slip dresses with a long blazer for a more work-casual look.
The popularity of pretty little thing in the market
PrettyLittleThing is a consumer-facing and direct-to-consumer fashion retailer evolving into a “fairy tale” lifestyle brand. They are devoted a lot to style tips, confidence, and inspiration. It operates in a cutthroat, sophisticated, and culturally enhanced environment.
While it has progressed from being a trend follower to a trend leader, one thing remains constant: the rapid development of this shopping site. Its shifting strategy to keep itself updated to the shifting customer demand and a media partner with the ability to outmaneuver opponents is highly appreciable.
Although several sites like PrettyLittleThing are rising to give tough competition to it.
So why should you use alternative stores like pretty little things?
In terms of variety, PrettyLittleThing has a lot to offer. Every week, they release hundreds of new pieces, ensuring that there are always new designs in their stock. You can always choose from one that reflects the most unique in fashion. There is no doubt that PrettyLittleThing is one of a kind.
But there are many online shopping sites like PrettyLittleThing that can too satisfy their customers. Moreover, visiting an alternative site is always an option for the buyers. Here, this article will provide you with the pros and cons of some other sites, like pretty little things. So, let’s have a look.
It might sometimes happen that your most trusted and suggested site has failed to provide you with what you desire. Therefore, it is always essential for the customers to have alternate options for clothing sites like PrettyLittleThing.
Best alternatives to pretty little thing:Sites Like PrettyLittleThing
1. American eagle outfitters
American eagle outfitters are one of the top-notch alternative stores like PrettyLittleThing. It is one of the CE-approved and highly recommended sites. American Eagle carries on its selling process with an outstanding business outlook, which benefits both the site and the customers.
- American Eagle has the most up-to-date outfits.
- Some of the best discounts on almost every item.
- They have managed to create casual clothing without losing style, even branching out into their high-end ready-to-wear retailer.
- This Topshop is a favourite for its high-quality dress with a casual look, midi dresses, and curvy women’s jeans.
- It mostly has a fast-paced environment.
Misguided joins in the list of fashion brands that nail designing fast-fashion clothes. Just like pretty little things, Missguided’s outfits are every fashionista’s hidden weapon. Combine any of their sultry slip dresses with a pair of western ankle boots or peep-toe booties for a polished look.
- Their outfits are Instagram-worthy.
- They are easy to put together.
- The variety ranges from different sizes to styles to prices.
- There is a special student discount offered.
- Misguided offers free standard shipping within the US.
This site is home to a portfolio of pure-play fashion brands. Boohoo brings up the best sales every year. It is a mass-market retailer and provides inexpensive clothes. They keep their stock update daily.
- It provides the best deals.
- They are incredibly fantastic for staple pieces.
- You can have multiple shipping options.
- The customer service is poor.
- Some items are of low quality.
4. Nasty Gal
Nasty Gal is another edgy fast-fashion brand to add to the list of sites like PrettyLittleThing. She launched a Myspace page to promote Nasty Gal and amassed 60,000 “friends” by reaching out to readers of Nylon, a music and fashion magazine, who she thought would enjoy Nasty Gal’s strong image. Her new findings sparked bidding wars among consumers worldwide, from Australia to the United Kingdom every week.
- Nasty Gal offers a combination of rocker-chic, grunge, sensual, and bohemian pieces.
- Its pricing has been halved since it was acquired by Boohoo in 2017, making the edgy fashion label significantly cheaper than clothing sites like PrettyLittleThing on average.
- It contains sustainable products and maternity options.
Express is a casual clothing company that is frequently overlooked. But it is a good alternative for sites like PrettyLittleThing. They have a large selection of denim that fits tall, petite, and curvy ladies as well as work-appropriate styles. If you like a more modest sexual look, you should check out Express.
- The price is low, and there is free shipping for almost all the products.
- Secure online payments.
- Special buyer protection in case you don’t receive the product even after 60 days of booking.
- Review option is available here.
- Comparatively longer time required.
- Paypal is mostly not accepted.
- Shipping of your order may require seven days.
- Translation quality is poor if you are not using the site in English.
ASOS is one of the most excellent fashion sites for men like PrettyLittleThing. It is a prominent British fast-fashion retailer that offers almost everything, from clothing to accessories-all in one place.
- Their broad collection will be pretty appealing.
- They have got the best committed team members.
- Asos has outstanding perseverance.
- The prices are on the high side in this excellent shopping store.
7. American Apparel
American Apparel’s cheap assortment of high-energy and vivid leggings, dresses, and jeans are the loved ones for buyers. Not only do American Apparel’s garments look nice, but they’re also created responsibly. You should shop at American Apparel if you’re seeking brands that are not just committed to style but also sustainability.
- Superb domestic production.
- Truly reasonable prices.
- Good quality products are sold at a cheap price.
- It fell into some controversial branding.
- Due to continuous losses and significant debt, it is now bankrupt.
It is an indie designer online store devoted to creating collections both attractive and unique. Fashionistas can get luxury party dresses, skirts, heels, purses, and more at Revolve. Revolve is one of the latest sites like PrettyLittleThing.
- Excellent customer service is provided.
- It is easy to navigate.
- A free shipping facility along with tracking is available.
- They hold the exchange items, so they don’t sell out.
- Outstanding quality of clothing.
- The price is comparatively high at Revolve.
9. Forever 21
Forever 21 is one of the great fashion sites for men like PrettyLittleThing if you like seductive clothing under budget. The always-young label has more garments than you’ll ever have time to look through. You may discover affordable casual, athletic, partywear, and workwear.
- They offer the trendiest clothing at a low price.
- Varieties of styles for clothes and jewelry.
- Low prices might sometimes bring you affordable clothing.
Showpo is an Australian retailer that caters to fashionistas with a feminine appeal. The pastel pieces, matching sets, frills, and lace in Showpo’s collection are all color-coordinated. The e-commerce shop has evolved into a fashion empire since then. The company, based in Sydney, currently exports to over 100 countries and has over four million followers on social media.
- Showpo’s team works relentlessly to inspire their audience.
- They provide a flawless purchasing experience to bring the latest fashion to the ladies worldwide.
- Has environmentally friendly products.
- Also does affiliate marketing programs.
- The review by users is mid-range comparatively.
11. Free people
Free People is more than just a clothes label, at the centre of the lifestyle community. They are focused on inspiring people to enhance self-confidence and self-expression, which help them build a unique and unwavering link with the clients.
- Free People is a women’s clothing, intimates, shoes, accessories, beauty, and health firm that focuses on women.
- Most of the clothes have discounts.
- Customer service is appreciable.
- The dresses feel more like art and craft than fashion.
12. Princess Polly
Princess Polly is an online store based in Queensland, Australia, and Los Angeles, California, that sells trendy, street style, and sexy clothing. They’re dedicated to providing ethical and sustainable apparel, and they even have a human rights policy on their website.
Their primary purpose isn’t to make low-cost, low-quality apparel. Instead, they aim to provide high-quality goods at affordable pricing.
- Princess Polly also has a unique feature: the models on their websites are never photoshopped. It’s refreshing to see real individuals wearing real clothes.
- They promote inclusively and variety of stylish items.
- You can get the best sustainable items here.
- The price of the boutique is a bit higher.
A philosophical way to characterize the relationship with fashion is that art imitates life, and life imitates art. AmiClubwear is no exception to this.
- This shopping store aestheticizes modern, skin-tight, and frequently controversial apparel.
- Customers may get celebrity-inspired styles.
- The price is affordable because the firm maintains its prices modest.
- International shipping is available.
- AmiClubwear does not offer free returns of products.
Lulus’ sundresses have completely enamored their customer! If you’re searching for a lovely, boho-style boutique where you can get as many sundresses and ruffled tops as you want, Lulus is the place to go.
- It is an affordable luxury brand.
- Lulus is always exact to size.
- It provides quality material.
- Return shipping is also free of cost.
- Not enough employees are available for the best customer care service.
One of the most fashionable online shopping sites like PrettyLittleThing is Fashion Nova. It also has two separate sections for you to browse: Little Black Dress and Little White Dress! Now you know where to go for your next party.
- It features clothes at highly affordable prices.
- The trendiest party wear collection is available here.
- It has the most rapidly growing social media platform in the world.
- Shipping in most of the countries is not available.
Tobi is cute, and its crop shirts are too. This internet business will make you fall in love with its designs, which are simple but not conventional. And, of course, it’s pretty inexpensive!
- It’s the least expensive of the shops that are highlighted as stores like PrettyLittleThing.
- Tobi offers 24-hour shipping on your first purchase.
- Since they are cheaply made, they are likely to fall apart quickly.
- The return facility is horrible.
There aren’t many stores that sell jaw-dropping bikinis like PrettyLittleThing Zaful, on the other hand, is a unique brand.
- They sell ridiculously inexpensive bikini costs.
- Furthermore, there are a lot of unique styles and colors.
- The sizing of the product is not too good.
- Other than the bikini and swimming suits, other products do not attract much attention.
It is one of the most famous fashion stores like PrettyLittleThing. Shein is your one-stop-shop for easy-to-wear summer dresses that can take you from an afternoon with friends to a night out in a flash. With its numerous versatile rompers, overalls, and short dresses, all you have to do is switch up your accessories and hairstyle, and you’re ready for the night.
- The quality of the material is outstanding.
- It provides a large number of stylish options to the buyer.
- Shipping is available in almost all countries worldwide.
- The price is exceptionally high in this fashion store.
If you are looking for affordable alternatives clothing sites like PrettyLittleThing, Misspap is the name.
- You will be served with every style of clothes for every mood, ranging from casual to festive.
- If you purchase a favorite from the Misspap, you will get a free return option on every order.
- Orders are likely to be delivered late.
- Though the free return is offered but is a hectic procedure.
20. I Saw It First
“I saw it first” is what you tell a person when you both choose the same dress in the mall. You might have to opt for it when your favorite apparel is out of stock as alternative online shopping sites like PrettyLittleThing; I saw it first as giving a very tough competition to the pretty little thing in the digital world of e-commerce.
- It presents unique and exclusive Love Island styles to its customers.
- Additionally, if you are a student, they will give you around a 10% discount on every purchase.
- A wide range of fashion is available here.
- The quality of the clothes is not up to the mark.
- The customers do not like delivery service.
Pretty little thing is the go-to online fashion destination. The fast-fashion label conveys a sense of fun, nightlife, and confidence. It’s easy to see how they’ve managed to build such a loyal following among fashionistas. They have a lot to offer in terms of options. Hundreds of new products are released every week, guaranteeing that there are always new designs to pick from that reflect the latest trends.
Pretty little thing is an incredible online store with a particular place in everyone’s hearts. But now you are also aware of the pros and cons of alternative online shopping sites like PrettyLittleThing.