Are you a medical student? Then surely you might know that technology has always been a large aspect of our society since the past decades. Medicine/Medical is always considered one of the noblest professions. As a medical student who constantly battles with a hectic schedule and heavy academic load, one tool that could help alleviate the daily stress is a tablet device. Have searched for best tablets for medical school, but not able to find one. Here your search ends.
Not only tech-based fields but also the necessity of tablets and ipads have increased in the medical profession, and technology should be incorporated in the medical field, overcoming the barrages of book loads. So are you browsing for the best iPad for medical school or the best tablets for medical students? If yes, then you are at the right place. Here we are going to provide you with the best tablets and ipads for medical school.
Best tablets and iPads for medical school in 2022
Apple’s latest iPad Pro squeezes in a lot of tech in a slim package, like the M1 chip and Thunderbolt. It has a price of around $1000. Medical students can use it to take notes, watch lectures, edit, scan, etc. It can last for 8 to 10 hours. It can be used by individuals from any field as this product itself creates a revolution. As reviewed by several customers, it is the best iPad for medical school. It is rated 4.8.
- The display of this iPad is 11-inch and 12.9-inch.
- It is a 5th generation iPad designed and marketed by Apple.
- Ipad is supported, which is solely meant for ipads.
- It has an M1 chip, but unlikely macros and IpadOS are unlikely to merge.
- It has been accessorized with an apple pen and a magic keyboard widely meant for taking notes or drawing out.
- It includes up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi‐Fi or watching videos.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. Liquid Retina XDR display is available only on the 12.9-inch model.
- The displays have rounded corners.
- It can give up to 1600 nits brightness.
Samsung Tab S7 plus
The Samsung S7 Plus has posed a great threat to the android tablets in terms of its revolutionary features compared to its other models. It has a price of about $1000. It is a great device to be used by students who have to attend continuous online lectures without worrying about its battery, and it has adequate storage space and processing firepower to manage multiple tasks.
- It has a 1.8GHz Snapdragon 865+ processor. Display is 12.4 Inches,SUPER AMOLED,128 GB,1752X2800px,120Hz.
- It is the first 5 G-enabled tablet model of Samsung alongwith the S7.
- The colors are more vibrant, and the graphics are more immersive, perfectly designed to enjoy movies, play games, attend online lectures, watch videos, etc.
- Quad speakers tuned by AKG® supply Dolby Atmos cancels the surrounding sound giving the listeners their best experience.
- The user’s productivity is highly boosted with the new S Pen to take notes, skip slides, play videos, or take pictures with the press of a button.
- It has a long battery life which can be used to perform different tasks for extended long hours.
- It can also be synced to various Samsung devices easily and efficiently.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite makes all the right compromises to leave behind Tab S6. It has a price of around $450. With a low budget, this product is affordable with satisfactory features for students whose primary motive is to watch video lectures and write running notes with the S Pen, mainly for the first-year students, who are more reliant on learning the basics of anatomy.
- It has a storage capacity of 4GB RAM, with an internal memory of 64GB or 128GB, and a display of 26.31 cm(10.4-inch) TFT with 2000 x 1200 pixels resolution, 16M color support with an Octa-Core processor.
- It comes with a 7,040mAH lithium-ion battery.
- It has an Ergonomic S-Pen included in the box which can work smoothly to write down notes or to serve other purposes.
- It has an 8MP primary camera and a 5MP front-facing camera.
- The integrated S-pen would come in handy in this regard.
Microsoft Surface Go 2
This device is suggested to those who have already been using the older Surface Go. The Go 2 seems like a fitting upgrade, especially for the students who prefer surgeries over general medicine. In short, for a 2-in-1 during med-school lectures and tutoring, it is best to invest in the Microsoft Surface Go 2. This is one of the best tablets for medical students.
- The display is 10.5-inches, quite appropriate for studying.
- It has a storage capacity of 8 GB RAM and internal memory of 128 GB.
- The storage can be upgraded by an additional 512GB via the microSD slot.
- This tablet has a resourceful 5MP front camera.
- However, it is not top-notch. It has a 10hr battery backup.
- It doubles down as a laptop as it has commendable storage capacity and secure boot support.
- The Windows 10 S OS is power-efficient and complements the processor.
Lenovo M10 Plus
This is one of the best tablets for medical students. After the Lenovo M10, this upgraded device offers a much bigger screen than before. This device is regarded as one of the better bets for aspiring doctors, radiologists, and clinical therapists, owing to its ability to offer the best resource-consuming experience, both visually and acoustically.
- The display is 10.3-inch, bright enough, and exhibits an overall resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels.
- It has an Helio P22T processor, and it has 4GB RAM.
- The reviewed variant comes with 128GB of storage space and can be expanded by an additional 256GB.
- It has the perfect balance between plastic and metallic undertones, making it one of the easier tablets to carry for med-school students.
- It has a 5 MP front camera and 8MP rear camera with additional face unlocking features.
- The Tab M10 Plus brings in a 7000mAh battery unit, capable of lasting up to 8 hours.
The iPad air trumps the older,3rd gen variant with a slightly advanced processor, better camera, and a bigger yet brighter screen. iPad is a great choice for final year students who have already decided to pursue a specific specialization and would prefer a tablet with class-leading hardware and stylus support to manage relevant illustrations demanding references. As reviewed by several customers, it is the best iPad for medical school.
- It has a price of around $700.
- It has a 10.9-inch screen with stylus compatibility and has an overall resolution of 2360 x 1640 pixels.
- The processor is a 1.8GHz Apple A14, assisted by the quad-core GPU, 4GB RAM, and 256GB of storage space.
- It has a top-mounted fingerprint scanner for added security, a 12MP front shooter for keeping images handy, and a 7MP front shooter.
- It has a 7606mAh battery unit that can offer 10 hours of standard battery backup.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
Perhaps one of the leading brands in regards to electronic devices is Samsung. Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is a very light-weighted, easily portable device. So, it is highly recommendable for med students, and it is one of the best tablets for medical school.
- It has a price of around $400.
- The display screen is 10.5 inches, Super AMOLED in 2560 x 1600 resolution with ambient light sensors.
- It has a Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.7GHz processor.
- It has a memory capacity of 64/128 GB. In terms of battery usage, it has extended 11 hrs battery life.
Fire HD 10 Tablet
Apart from the best ipads for medical students, there are also some best tablets as we have witnessed. Fire HD 10 is one of them. Fire HD 10 tablet is suggested for note-taking, reading, and watching videos. It is readily affordable and fulfills certain basic criteria needed by med students on a low budget. It has Alexa Hands-Free as an assistant.
- It has a price of around $200.
- It has a 10inch Full HD display with a 1920 x 1200 resolution.
- It has a Quad-Core processor with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB/ 64 GB of storage with a microSD card for up to 256 GB of additional storage.
- It has Alexa Hands-Free as an assistant.
- It gives up to 10 hours of battery backup for reading, browsing the web, watching videos, and listening to music.
- It has a VGA front-facing camera + a 2 MP rear-facing camera.
- It is readily affordable and fulfills certain basic criteria needed by med students on a low budget.
Vastking Kingpad K10 Pro
Medical students who prefer glorified camera setups can invest in this device. It has multi-mode operability and an integrated stylus pen. Also, as compared to the more affordable Kingpad K10, the Pro-variant packs in a bigger storage unit, thereby allowing it to store files and resources with considerable ease.
- It has a price of around $250.
- The display screen is 10.1 inches, and it ensures that using the stylus feels like putting pen to paper.
- The Kingpad K10 Pro is built to perform, courtesy of the octa-core T610 processor.
- It has 4GB RAM.
- Following this up is the 64GB storage space that one can expand by an additional 512GB.
- Same as the Fire HD 10 tablet, it is readily affordable and fulfills certain basic criteria needed by med students on a low budget.
Lenovo Chromebook Duet
Lenovo is undoubtedly one of the best choices and convenient for use. Lenovo Chromebook Duet is flexible and handy and regarded as one of the more dependable tablets for med-school students and every aspiring doctor. It is one of the best tablets for medical school.
- It has a price of around $450.
- It has a standard 10.1-inch screen with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution.
- It has 4GB RAM with 128GB of eMMC storage space.
- The 8-hour battery backup, as exhibited by the Lenovo Chromebook Duet, is more than adequate for moderate usage.
- It has one 8MP rear shooter and a standard 2MP front camera unit.
You might have been browsing for the best ipads for medical students or the best tablets for medical school. So, here is the article providing you with all possible information. We hope that you are now completely satisfied with the options. Moreover, they are quite affordable and are produced by some of the leading brands. Each one of them comes with incredibly decent warranty clauses. Thus, go and grab yours now!